The Ontario Recreational Canoeing Association has produced many resources for Instructors and Organisational Members as well as for the paddling public. Most are produced in 3-hole binder format for distribution on Instructors’ Courses but copies are also available at reasonable cost on request.
For the Paddling Public
There are several three-fold pamphlets that have been produced as free handouts to the public with practical information on several topics relating to canoe camping. They include the following:
For Organisational Members and Instructors:
- ORCKA Canoeing Program Manual
- Conducting ORCKA Program: Teaching Flatwater Canoeing Skills
- Conducting ORCKA Program: Learning and Teaching
- Conducting ORCKA Program: Flatwater, Level 1 and 2 Canoeing Skills
- Conducting ORCKA Program: Safety and Risk Management
- ORCKA Decals and Badges
- Adapted Canoeing and Sea Kayaking for People with a Disability
To order any of the above contact the ORCKA office.